October 7, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Is Northeast Ohio Losing Its Clout?
Political & Development Impacts of the 2020 Census
The 2020 Census results are in and Ohio will lose one of its 16 Congressional Representative seats. Join NAIOP Northern Ohio and a panel of experts as we explore what led to the loss, how it affects commercial real estate, what can we do to reverse the loss, and more.
- Marty McGann, Executive Vice President of Advocacy & Strategic Initiatives at the Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Ned Hill, Professor of Public Affairs and City & Regional Planning at Ohio State University
- Frank LaRose, Ohio Secretary of State and member of the Ohio Redistricting Commission
- William Gary, Sr., Executive Vice President, Workforce Community and Economic Development Division, Cuyahoga Community College
- Michelle Jarboe, Enterprise Reporter of Crain’s Cleveland Business, Moderator